Autoscopy



            The Autoscopy project required us to take a scanned photo, and turn ourselves into something meaningful. I decided to scan myself with a longing look towards what I wish I grew up in. The right side of my face is covered in palm trees because I grew up in Florida. The left side where I am looking at is covered in evergreen trees and snow. I have always wanted to grow up in a place where the seasons changing is noticeable. Whether that be in Georgia, or somewhere in the Carolina's that way it's not as cold as up north but the leaves change color. I also really like to travel so I think that part of me always wants to be going to a different place as often as I can. It can also symbolize how I feel about moving away, and wanting a change in my life by going to a different state.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Multiplicity

Portfolio

POSTER